• +1 (717) 759-4227

Amending Your Tax Return: Ten Tips

You can fix mistakes or omissions on your tax return by filing an amended tax return. If you need to file one, these tips can help. 1. Must be filed on paper. Use Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income...

  • April 17, 2016