• +1 (717) 759-4227

Here’s what taxpayers need to know about filing an amended tax return

If taxpayers discover a mistake on their tax return, this is not necessarily cause for concern. Most errors can be fixed by filing a Form 1040-X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return. Here are some common reasons people may...

  • November 3, 2020