• +1 (717) 759-4227

Injured or Innocent Spouse Tax Relief

You may be an injured spouse if you file a joint tax return and all or part of your portion of a refund was, or is expected to be, applied to your spouse’s legally enforceable past due financial obligations....

  • March 29, 2012