• +1 (717) 759-4227

IRS Can Help if W-2s Are Missing

In most cases you get your W-2 forms by the end of January. Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, shows your income and the taxes withheld from your pay for the year. You need your W-2 form to file...

  • February 9, 2015

What You Should Know if You Need More Time to File Your Taxes

The April 15 tax deadline is approaching. What happens if you can’t get your taxes done by the due date? If you need more time, you can get an automatic six-month extension from the IRS. You don’t have to...

  • April 10, 2014

Can’t File on Time? Get an Extension until Oct. 17

Call us today to file for an Extension. Free of charge. 717-757-5482 WASHINGTON — Are you unable to complete and file your federal individual tax return by the April 18 deadline? If so, you can request an extension of...

  • April 17, 2012